- This event has passed.
February 4 @ 10:00 am - 4:45 pm£275
Learn what good UX is, why it’s important, and how to apply it to your client projects and your own company to help you win more business.
Who is this workshop for?
– Web designers/developers who want a process and more conversions
– Graphic designers moving from analogue to digital
– Non-designers who create digital products
– Marketers who want user-centric, empathic sales
– Agency owners who want to stand out
– Content creators who build user journeys and experiences
Why should you book this UX workshop?
– You will learn how to apply a solid UX blueprint to your projects which will speed them up and and prevent costly mistakes in the development phase or after launch
– It will give you an additional product to sell to your clients
– You will be able to position your agency as experts in the field of UX
– It will give you recurring revenue opportunities with optimisation through maintenance contracts (the UX process is all about testing out solutions over time)
– It will win you more work, because you’ll learn how to be a better listener to your clients’ challenges
What is included?
– What is good UX and why do we need it?
– Human-Centred Design and the Emotional System
– The UX Blueprint: an overview on the 3 phases of the process
– Phase 1: Research, with practical exercises
– Phase 2: Design, with practical exercises – introducing Priority Guides
– Phase 3: Validation, with practical exercises
– Water, tea and coffee and lunch*
*Once you register, you will be emailed lunch food and drink options
The day will be held in the Education Room at Worthing Museum & Art Gallery.
Cost per person: £275 + VAT
Learn from sought-after UX designer and international workshop leader Piccia Neri.
“This course has opened my eyes in a way that no one has done during my 30 years in business. It is not just UI. Everything is UX, of which UI is only a part. I had several ‘ah-ha’ moments. Your concepts of ’empathy’ and ‘plan before style’ are just what I needed to hear.
I have used your concepts and landed several new jobs right away. I now feel so much better equipped to give a positive experience on my site and in my process, so I can give my client’s customers a better experience on their sites. Frankly, I got more valuable information in your short course than I did from another course costing many times your price. I am excited for the first time in a year.” – Ren Kessler, That Web Place