Wed 13 Feb, 10am-4pm. Worthing Town Hall & Assembly Hall.
WITH A STRONG FOCUS ON ‘BUY LOCAL’, this event is a must in the 2019 business calendar for ALL businesses in Worthing & Adur, both large and small.
Come and learn from the experts, be inspired by the speakers, snap up the show offers and leave with a wealth of information and those all-important connections to build your business in 2019.
Be part of the buzz at The Better Business Show!
- Be Promoted – Over 90 stands: meet, network and introduce your business at the B2B Exhibition. Professional services, manufacturing and construction companies, health and fitness providers, and caterers.
- Be Informed – Information for start-ups, growing and established businesses with details on grants and finance. Come and meet the Coast to Capital Growth Hub team.
- Be Connected – Opportunities to meet buying teams from some of our area’s larger companies. Meet and mingle at the Lunch Box; who knows, you could even pick up some new clients!
- Be Inspired – Keynote speakers:
- Be Secure – Get up to date with the latest cyber-crime trends, threats and vulnerabilities with Chris White, Police Cyber Security Advisor for the South East Region Organised Crime Unit
- Digital Masterclasses – Top tips on Social Media Strategy and Digital Marketing
The Better Business Show is collaboratively delivered by Worthing and Adur Chamber and the Adur & Worthing Business Partnership. Here & Now are one of the Media partners for this fabulous event, if you see us, don’t forget to say hi!
The whole day is FREE to attend. Register now!
See what last year’s Better Business Show was like in this short video.